Yes, tomorrow is my due date and you guessed it, I still haven't had the baby. I went to the doctor today with high hopes and I was disappointed to hear that I am still only dilated to a one. So I tried to convince my doctor to induce me this weekend where Ed wouldn't have to miss as much time with school, but she wasn't about to budge. Now the plan is for me to go to he hospital Monday night to get induced. We hope to be proud parents once again sometime on Tuesday. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. Wish me luck!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Sorry to hear you are still only dilated to a 1cm. You have the same problem as me. We can't wait for the baby news on Tuesday! Hope everything goes well. We will be thinking of you. We love you!
Good Luck! Can't wait to see your newest little one!
I was hoping you were going to have the baby today! Probably not as much as you though! Please call us and let us know how everything goes. And Good Luck!
Going late is always a joy! At least you have never gone early and getting your hopes up. And on the bright side the light is at the end of the tunnel! Good luck, can't wait to here the good news!
We can't wait to meet this baby! Let me know if I can help out at all!
We will be thinking of you guys tonight. You will have to have Ed call us and let us know how everything went. Good Luck!
Post a Comment