Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Daxton is such a sweet little boy! He always has such a happy, pleasant look on his
face. He has been smiling the last few days and he is only three weeks old.
We feel so blessed to have such a sweet little boy in our home. Dyson and
Savannah just love him.



Dyson doing, what we call, crazies.


Of course, our little princess.




11 comments:

Nances said...

What an adorable bunch of kids! You really have such a cute family!!!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Your kids are so cute, and you look great. I was so glad you came to playgroup yesterday.

Callisters said...

So cute! I am glad that number 3 is going well for you. I told my sister Jaime when we both had number 3 and mine was good and hers was bad (mine where 4 and under and hers where 7 and under) that Heavenly Father knows he has to bless us moms that have our kids close together that they have to be good!

The Shirley Family said...

I love Dyson's Mohawk!! I'm glad to hear Daxton is such a good baby. He sure is handsome.

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Wow! He is so cute! You forget how much they change in just a few weeks! I can't tell if he looks like Dyson or Savannah, or neither!? And tell Dyson, I love his hair!

Johnny and Angela Dayton said...

Cute pictures! I'm still trying to pinpoint who Daxton looks like right now? We are glad you are out of hibernation --- now it is time to PLAY!

abbyjane said...

Dyson has crazies??? Is he missing Max that much that he's acting crazy?? Sorry guys. Let's get together when we get back from our trip. Yay!!

Jon and Ashley said...

Hey there. It's Ashley Reese Bailey. I saw your blog through Krista's. Your kids are so adorable. I think Savannah looks just like you. I hope you are doing well. Come check us out sometime.
jonashandfamily.blogspot.com

Boss said...

All three of those kids are just stinkin' adorable. I love Dyson's spiky hair!

The Birds said...

So fun! Madalyn used to do "crazy's too - that's a crack-up! I'm so glad things are going well for you guys. So glad we got back in touch. You have such an adorable family!

Anonymous said...

DAXTON IS SOOOO CUTE! Well they all are but little babies are just wonderful at this stage! If only they could just stay that age a little longer. I don't know what the heck we would do with boys, but it seems like you have it down pat! Glad to see your doing well!