Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our trip to Utah

We just returned from our trip to Utah. We went to Utah because my
sister Karly got married and Ed was on Spring Break. It was a short
trip, but we had a lot of fun. We also decided to bless Daxton while we
were out. It was nice to have family around to share this special day
with us. Daxton looked so handsome in his blessing outfit.
The highlights of the trip:
Ed: Golfing with his dad and playing his favorite game "Ticket to Ride."
Kalisa: Shopping with my mom and sister and seeing my family.
Dyson: Feeding the lambs.
Savannah: Seeing Grandma & Grandpa and Nana & Papa.
Daxton: Being held and loved by everyone.
The lowlights of the trip:
The flight to Utah.
The red eye flight home.
Coming back to the cold Buffalo weather.
Ed going to school on no sleep.
Savannah only sleeping 3 hours on the red eye flight home.
I thought this was such a cute picture of Daxton. He is
starting to smile a lot. He is such a happy boy.



My crazy kids.
(just in case you are wondering, Dyson has Savannah's socks on his hands).
Dyson, Papa, and Pee Wee.

7 comments:

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Your kids look so cute! And I can't believe you just had a baby Kalisa! You look so good!
Daxton is smaller than I remember Dyson or Savannah ever being-but cute as ever!

Callisters said...

Darling pictures. Your kids are so cute and getting so big! I can't believe Daxton's smile, very cute! Hey Kalisa I need to ask you a some questions. Could I get your email or phone number? Thanks! My email is callisterfamily@hotmail.com
Courtney

Nances said...

Such cute pics! I'm so glad I got to see you even if it was short. I was hoping you'd come look at houses with Kim so I could've seen you more but oh well. I love those pics of Daxton--he is such an adorable baby.
P.S. Happy Birthday!!! Can you believe we are 27? That's old.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ed & Kalisa! Brooke told me you guys had a blog. What a cute family! Your kids are so dang cute. I am super jealous that you guys were able to go home for spring break! I have been so homesick lately. Looks like you guys are doing great though!

The Shirley Family said...

You guys are the cutest family!! I love all the pictures. Daxton sure looks handsome in his blessing outfit.

Malizia's said...

So cute. You really have such a cute family!

Johnny and Angela Dayton said...

Fabulous pictures!!! Daxton looks like such a chiller. I'm glad you had a great time.