What a cutie! I am going to have to get use to seeing a kid of yours with so much hair!! It looks like Dyson is going to be a great big brother! And I'm sure Savannah will be a great big sister-when she is done playing with the car seat!
Yay! I can't believe the hair! That means there's our future kids! I'm glad he's still got the cheeks. Tell Dyson and Savannah that Max and I say Hi and we want them to come play with us!
So i'm not kidding about this.. you have THE cutest kids. Daxton is such a cutie. He looks very small. By the way, I totally love his clothes, he is stylin. I would really appreciate it if you came shopping with me and helped me picked out some cute clothes before I have my baby in July. You have the best taste. Love the picture of Savannah! I would love to help if you need any!
Hello--so I DVRed Center Stage and watched it the other day. What scene are you in?? I was watching but not super closely. Let me know so I can find you.
Wow! What a handsome little guy. I can't tell for sure who he looks like. Maybe a little like Dyson? I can't wait to see him in 2 1/2 weeks. I finally broke down and bought my ticket.
13 comments:
He looks like he is older than a newborn! He is so cute- they all are. How are you doing? Do you need help with anything?
Daxton is so handsome. I hope you are feeling good. I would love to make you dinner or help in any way you need.
What a cutie! I am going to have to get use to seeing a kid of yours with so much hair!! It looks like Dyson is going to be a great big brother! And I'm sure Savannah will be a great big sister-when she is done playing with the car seat!
Yay! I can't believe the hair! That means there's our future kids! I'm glad he's still got the cheeks. Tell Dyson and Savannah that Max and I say Hi and we want them to come play with us!
When does your mom leave?
What an adorable little guy! He is so cute--I love newborns. Lucky you with 3 adorable little kiddos now. How is it? Do you get any sleep?
What a little man, he is so cute! It looks like Dyson and Savannah are getting along well with him. Hope you are getting lots of rest!!!!
So i'm not kidding about this.. you have THE cutest kids. Daxton is such a cutie. He looks very small. By the way, I totally love his clothes, he is stylin. I would really appreciate it if you came shopping with me and helped me picked out some cute clothes before I have my baby in July. You have the best taste. Love the picture of Savannah! I would love to help if you need any!
He is so adorable, and I love all his cute outfits too.
Congratulations! He looks great and so old already. How is Savannah doing with him?
Daxton is such a beautiful little baby! Congratulations. I hope you are doing well.
Hello--so I DVRed Center Stage and watched it the other day. What scene are you in?? I was watching but not super closely. Let me know so I can find you.
Hello again. So I am tagging you (if you ever have time) so check out my blog for details.
Wow! What a handsome little guy. I can't tell for sure who he looks like. Maybe a little like Dyson? I can't wait to see him in 2 1/2 weeks. I finally broke down and bought my ticket.
Post a Comment