Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Savannah!

It was Savannah's 2nd birthday on January 26th. She is getting so big and
so much fun. She had fun at her party and loved eating candy, cake batter,
and frosting all day. She loved opening her presents and had to fight her
friends off her new doll house.

Happy as can be eating all the candy she wanted!


Savannah's Princess cake.

11 comments:

Rieck Family said...

Such a cute cake. No baby yet huh? You need to post a pic of your belly from the side, cause you seriously do not look prego!! Good luck!

Malizia's said...

LOve the cake.. Did you make it yourself?? She is so cute! Happy Birthday!!

Callisters said...

I have to agree-very cute cake! Oh little two year olds, aren't they wonderful?! I am getting very excited to hear when number three is hear. Good luck with everything!

The Shirley Family said...

Happy Birthday Savannah!!! Kalisa you did such a good job on her Princess cake, It turned out darling. Good luck with everything, hopefully you have your baby before your baby countdown says zero, that way Dyson won't be sad :)

Nances said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! What a cute little girl. Good job on the cake it looks so good. I'm getting excited to hear about baby #3...hopefully not too much longer!

Tiffany said...

Ok... you have the cutest little girl on the face of the planet I swear! When I was watching her in nursery on Sunday, I was just loving holding her because she is so cute! Good luck with having your baby! This week right? I hope you don't mind if I add your sight to my page. You are a good blogger...music and everything. I've got to figure out how to add these things to my page

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Savannah
Happy 2nd Birthday!! You look so cute in all of your pictures! And you had the cutest cake ever!!

Thurston Fam said...

Happy birthday to your sweet baby girl!! She is so darling! 2!! Same as Riah! It goes so fast! Can't wait to see the update with your new bebe! Congrats, and good luck! Love, Becca

Nances said...

I keep checking your site for a baby annnouncement, but no such luck! Good luck with labor/delivery. Seeing all Savannah's candy really reminds me of us...we always had to have some type of candy and especially loved valentine candy!

The Whites said...

Hi guys, Savannah looks so cute in the pictures. She looks so much like Kalisa. What a cute cake. Kalisa, you did a great job! Love you guys!

Stephanie said...

Such a cute party...and again, I'm so sorry about the scrapbooking supplies. My kids like to throw surprises with anything that looks fun to throw. We're working on this!
Where did you get your template for your blog? It is absolutely adorable! I love the paper!