
It has been a while since we have been able to spend time with family and friends in Utah. We enjoyed spending the Holidays in Utah. Dyson and Savannah had a blast playing with Grandparents and cousins. We had so much Fun!!!


Princess Savannah!!!
The world's biggest girly girl. She was so excited to get
princesses and dress up from Grandma and Grandpa.

Dyson opening presents with Brigham and Porter
at Grandpa and Grandma Veibells.


Typical Savannah look!

Dyson and Aunt Brooke.

Dyson and Savannah with their Lish cousins
on Christmas Eve night.

Dyson built a gingerbread house with Nana.

Dyson and Savannah running from Santa.

Christensen Christmas party

Dyson had fun building a snowman with Papa.

It was fun getting together with our friends (the Bridges).
8 comments:
looks like you all had a good time! I loved comming home for Christmas always made the holidays seem more about family!
Your kids are so cute! I love the looks Savannah makes!! So funny
Shannon and N8 were so happy to see you. It looks like you had a great time.
Hi guys! It was so fun seeing the Christmas pictures. They were all so cute. I can't believe how big the kids have gotten. It made me miss you so much. I can't believe it has been a year. Good luck with that little baby soon to come. We can't wait to see pictures of him. Hope your feeling good Kalisa! We love you guys!
We are so glad we were able to see you guys while you were in town. Too bad we didn't have enough time to play a little sequence or ticket to ride :) Dyson and Savannah are so cute, and Addison had lots of fun playing with them. I sent you guys the pictures we took, hopefully you got them. The first email got sent back so let me know if you didn't get my email. Have you guys had a chance to make your skookies yet?
It was great getting to see you guys again! Hopefully we can get together before another year goes by!!
What a cute family you have. I love the picture of princess Savannah and the two of them running from Santa. I can't believe you only have 20 more days until the baby comes. Are you ready?
Ummm, are you sure you are pregnant?? Way too skinny!! Hey I tagged you, check out my blog!
I can't believe how much Savannah looks like you when we were in elem school! You could never deny her! :) Glad to see that you all had a great christmas. I am sure it was nice to go home!
Post a Comment