Savannah's dress is so pretty and oh my...Dyson's suit. Seriously..he looks so stinkin adorable. Oh and I made some more Christmas Cards, I will email them to you. (Hopefully you'll be able to pick one.) Tim and I are really excited and can't wait to see you guys this Christmas.
Honestly your kids are so cute! I know that little girls are fun to dress and put all the fun stuff on them, but I do have to say little boys are lots of fun also! That suit is so cute!!
Ohh...they are SO CUTE! I love your last couple of posts. You guys all look so great! We still don't have snow and I'm still undecided on how I feel about that...I love snow for Christmas but other than that I could easily give up the cold. Are you guys coming for Christmas--if so you'll have to save some time to hang out with us!!
Kalisa!! So I have joined the darn world of Blogging... thanks to our dear friend Krista and her introducing me to it... as if I need any other time consuming thing to do. :) Your little ones are ADORABLE and I am glad to see you doing well. I didn't know you were expecting #3!! You are getting up there with Staci! Just kidding. Hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas!
7 comments:
Dyson looks like a mini-missionary in his suit! And in the second pix he is so nicely holding Savannah in her place!
Savannah's dress is so pretty and oh my...Dyson's suit. Seriously..he looks so stinkin adorable. Oh and I made some more Christmas Cards, I will email them to you. (Hopefully you'll be able to pick one.) Tim and I are really excited and can't wait to see you guys this Christmas.
Honestly your kids are so cute! I know that little girls are fun to dress and put all the fun stuff on them, but I do have to say little boys are lots of fun also! That suit is so cute!!
So cute and so funny...Presli has the shirt Savannah has on!!
What a little man!! He looks so cute in his suit! I love it! I love how he is trying so hard to pose with Savannah! What a good big brother!
Ohh...they are SO CUTE! I love your last couple of posts. You guys all look so great! We still don't have snow and I'm still undecided on how I feel about that...I love snow for Christmas but other than that I could easily give up the cold. Are you guys coming for Christmas--if so you'll have to save some time to hang out with us!!
Kalisa!! So I have joined the darn world of Blogging... thanks to our dear friend Krista and her introducing me to it... as if I need any other time consuming thing to do. :) Your little ones are ADORABLE and I am glad to see you doing well. I didn't know you were expecting #3!! You are getting up there with Staci! Just kidding. Hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment