Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

The kids making scary faces!

Dr. Lish
Savannah the Ballerina
Dax the little Bear

14 comments:

Kelsey said...

AWW! Looks like you had a great Halloween! Love Dr. Lish.

Nances said...

Cute pics! You guys all look so cute.

Congrats on the 5K...that is fast. You look so skinny and cute :) You looked awesome in August but have you lost weight since then? Tell me your secret...I still have a stubborn 20 lbs that don't want to leave my body.
Add us to your list kristanance@msn.com

Brittney said...

K this is really random and I dont even know if you remember me but I used to dance at your moms dance studio YEARS ago:) This is Brittney Sandall and I found your blog when I found a ton of other Tremonton blogs:) But I saw that your husband is doing Nurse Anesthesia and thats what my husband is wanting to do. I am so jealous that you guys will be done so soon or are you already done? How have you liked Buffalo? Will you guys go back to Utah when you are done? I am hoping that when my husband is done we can move to Utah or Idaho where my mom and family lives:) Sorry this is such a long random post. I really just wanted to know a few questions if you dont mind. If you want you can check out my blog too. Thanks. And again sorry for the randomness:)

Katy said...

Oh my heck, Kalisa! Your family is SO cute!!

Brittney said...

Thanks for commenting back. But my husband hasnt even started nursing school yet. He actually was going for dental and is just changing everything. We feel this is the right thing for us. So now he has 6 more classes to take for nursing school and then next fall he will start nursing school here in AZ at ASU. So we still have a while:) Its just cool that I found your blog and thats what you guys are doing. It will be fun to hear how your husband does in Boise. My mom and step dad and siblings live in Rexburg and I love it there!

The Shirley Family said...

Darling Pictures. I love that pic of the kids making scary faces.

Callisters said...

It looks like you guys had a great Halloween. I can't believe how big your little guy is getting, it doesn't seem that long ago that you had him. Time is flying by. Are you guys getting excited that your are moving soon, probablly a lot of mixed emotions. Talk to you later, Courtney

The Birds said...

Fun Halloween times! I LOVE Savannah's scary face! It cracked me up! Too cute! You truly do just have such a cute family! So glad we can keep in touch!
~Chandi

Tasha said...

What cute little trick or treaters. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

Higley's said...

Lish, How many days left of school? Your family is so cute! I wish you all the best. Don't forget to invite me when you go private! TICU misses you!

Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...

You guys look so cute! I like that you dressed up with the kids! Also, I tagged you.

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Kalisa,
Your family is adorable! I ran onto your blog off the class of 99 blog. Looks like things are going great!
Destiny

Kelsey said...

Hey Dig! This is Zach. No bambi chasing for me this year, well I went once for a couple of days with my dad in Wyoming as a spectator. Any news yet where you are going to be placing roots?

Bri or Aaron said...

You guys look so cute! I love your costume!