Like so many others, we are also going private. If you want to be added to view our blog, leave your email address. You do have to have a google account.
Hi Kalisa this is Amber. I would like to be added to your list. I found your blog through Karly. Also you look great. My Addi is just a bit older than your son. Do you have any pointers on staying in shape???
I don't know if you remember me. I am Suzie's cousin. Anyways, I somehow linked to your blog, and your kids are adorable. I can't get over how cute they are, so I may want an invite if that's ok. If you want to know who this crazy person is, email me at pamparson@hotmail.com and I will let you check out my blog.
Like everyone else, I love to check your blog. I know Shannon and N8 still miss you. Shannon was so happy to have you for a friend in SLC and it was nice for us to know you were there for them. If you don't mind, we'd also like to stay in touch. gramee@q.com
kake56@hotmail.com, kalisa, I cant believe you have three kids! where are you living right now? we do not have a gmail but need to set one up, so here is our email if that helps, congrats on the 5k, get it girl! and good luck with the 8k, you look great and your kids are so dang cute, it makes me excited to have babies!
Hi Ed & Kalisa. I just found your blog and noticed you were going private. You have such a cute family & your kids are darling. I would like to keep in touch. cristymon@gmail.com Cristy (Hawkes) Montgomery
41 comments:
We love keeping in touch, please add us to the list!
auntchandi@hotmail.com
I check your blog! rtfordham@gmail.com
I also check your blog! melaniebascom@yahoo.com
Add us to the list...callisterfamily@hotmail.com
Add us to your list and I promise I won't "blog-stalk" anymore :-D
Don't forget me! KatherineHigley@yahoo.com
We don't want to miss seeing your cute family! candice.boekweg@gmail.com
kel_jackson_333@hotmail.com
You can not believe what a piece of mind this gives you!
Good for you!
Hey Kalisa! I like to keep up! Add me to your list!
kmajor123@gmail.com
Keep in touch!!!
I totally check your blog out. I usually don't leave a comment because I'm too lazy!
timber3313 at yahoo dot com
Don't forget to add us kim.shirley@hotmail.com. Also Kalisa, Good work on the 5k, that is awesome.
add us in there too!
natabogus@gmail.com
Sorry about my last post...baby hit the keys on me. :-D betzaidanorris@yahoo.com
Sorry about my last comment...baby hit the keys on me. :-D betzaidanorris@yahoo.com
Hi Kalisa this is Amber. I would like to be added to your list. I found your blog through Karly. Also you look great. My Addi is just a bit older than your son. Do you have any pointers on staying in shape???
hey!!! kallirieck@hotmail.com P.S. Why is everyone going private? Am I an idiot???
you know we want to be added
shannonbridges@yahoo.com
n8bridges@yahoo.com
I know you wouldn't forget me!
karly_veibell@hotmail.com
amandalaingphotography@gmail.com
don't cut us off
kashanncasper@yahoo.com
We would love to keep in touch!
kklindstrom@gmail.com
sadie_malizia@yahoo.com
kami_bronson@hotmail.com
codyandceleste@yahoo.com
ours is chris.larsen@aggiemail.usu.edu.
I don't know if you remember me. I am Suzie's cousin. Anyways, I somehow linked to your blog, and your kids are adorable. I can't get over how cute they are, so I may want an invite if that's ok. If you want to know who this crazy person is, email me at pamparson@hotmail.com and I will let you check out my blog.
I'd love to keep in touch if you'd add us that would be great! I'd love it!!
sillydancer3@hotmail.com
I want in on this:
anthonykristie@gmail.com
It's fun to see what people from high school are up to. I would love an invite.
kaylee.cook@gmail.com
Like everyone else, I love to check your blog. I know Shannon and N8 still miss you. Shannon was so happy to have you for a friend in SLC and it was nice for us to know you were there for them. If you don't mind, we'd also like to stay in touch.
gramee@q.com
kake56@hotmail.com, kalisa, I cant believe you have three kids! where are you living right now? we do not have a gmail but need to set one up, so here is our email if that helps, congrats on the 5k, get it girl! and good luck with the 8k, you look great and your kids are so dang cute, it makes me excited to have babies!
It's fun to see your cute family on here. Add me & Hootie. chrissiroche@gmail.com
Hi guys, I love your blog and I would love to keep looking at it if you'll let me :- )
harmonyglori@gmail.com
Hi Ed & Kalisa. I just found your blog and noticed you were going private. You have such a cute family & your kids are darling. I would like to keep in touch.
cristymon@gmail.com
Cristy (Hawkes) Montgomery
add me to your list klr1319@hotmail.com
me too...
missbeccaboo81@hotmail.com
do you have an invite to our blog??
We want in too! natedawg_23@yahoo.com
Howdy! Add me on layheebri63@hotmail.com
I just discovered blogging. Love it! count me in!
amber (salvesen)
I love to keep up with people from high school. I would love an invite as well. Your kids are adorable!
Cara (Barraclough) Hulme
chulme52@hotmail.com
OK, so I forgot to give you my e mail address. Duuh:)
carole2724@gmail.com Thanks
Post a Comment