We recently had our pictures taken by ellemenopee photography. These are some of our favorites. Thanks so much Rozannah and Candice!!! You did an awesome job!!!
17 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those are adorable! They did a great job! Your kids are darling, and you look so cute...nothing new! Hope you don't mind I snoop on your page!
What cute pictures! I love them! You are so lucky they turned out so cute! We are so excited for you guys to move home. Can't wait for Christmas! Love Ya!
Too cute! You guys are a picture perfect family! I love Savannah's skirt too, she looks adorable in it! Funny thing is that I bought my girls one just like it for family pics in a couple of weeks - great minds think alike!!! Preston is headed out your way on Thursday for an interview. You guys may be gone by then, but if not maybe he'll run into you! Anyway, what a beautiful family you have! Glad you shared your pics. ~Chandi
wow you got some darling pictures! You guys have 3 beautiful children! That little one of one of your boys with the baseball cap on looks just like ed as a little boy! Soo Cute!! I love the one of Kalisa and savannah. So precious!! Love you guys!
17 comments:
Those are adorable! They did a great job! Your kids are darling, and you look so cute...nothing new! Hope you don't mind I snoop on your page!
Those pictures turned out great, but how could they not your family is so cute.
Those look great!
What cute pictures! I love them! You are so lucky they turned out so cute! We are so excited for you guys to move home. Can't wait for Christmas! Love Ya!
These are great pics!
Those were great pictures! You have such a beautiful family.
Can your family be any cuter!?! Seriously you guys are such a darling family. I love all your pictures. We can't wait to see you guys in December
I love all of your picutres! They are so cute! And they even captured the shot of Savannah looking just like Janessa!
Wow, those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! The kids are getting so big :) We cant wait to see you guys!
These are adorable pictures! You have such a cute family!
Too cute! You guys are a picture perfect family! I love Savannah's skirt too, she looks adorable in it! Funny thing is that I bought my girls one just like it for family pics in a couple of weeks - great minds think alike!!! Preston is headed out your way on Thursday for an interview. You guys may be gone by then, but if not maybe he'll run into you! Anyway, what a beautiful family you have! Glad you shared your pics.
~Chandi
Your pictures are darling!! I love the one of you holding Savannah! You guys all look like you are doing great! Take Care
Those pictures are adorble.. Your kids are darling..
What a beautiful family! I am sure you guys are getting ready to move if you already haven't. Maybe we will be seeing you guys around more often...
What a beautiful family! can't wait to see you guys!
wow you got some darling pictures! You guys have 3 beautiful children! That little one of one of your boys with the baseball cap on looks just like ed as a little boy! Soo Cute!! I love the one of Kalisa and savannah. So precious!! Love you guys!
I love the pictures and I miss the people! I don't know how to contact you. I left a message on Ed's phone...give us a call. Angela
Post a Comment