Monday, December 29, 2008

Seven Wonderful Years!

December 27th was our seven year anniversary, and so being I thought I would take a few moments to write about the amazing woman I have as a wife and also let Kalisa know just how much she means to me.  Anyone who knows Kalisa can't help but love her; she's funny, drop-dead gorgeous, always smiling, easy-going, always looking for the best in everyone and so much fun to be around.  As most of you know we just completed the schooling/education portion of our marriage and my amazing wife and best friend managed to have three beautiful kids in three and a half years with me being a full-time student for most of the time.  I'm sure there were many times Kalisa felt like a single mom, but she never complained and was always understanding when I needed to study.  She is so awesome with our kids.  She never gets frazzled with our children, full of patience, love and always putting them before herself.  Kalisa has to be one of the most selfless people I know - always putting others before herself.  She makes me happier than anything in this world.  I feel so incredibly privileged and so very blessed to have you as my wife and best friend.  I couldn't imagine my life without you.  I'm so thankful for all you've done, do and will do for me. You're the best.  Looking back on the past seven years I still can't figure out why I was the one to get such an incredible wife.  I can't wait for the next seven years, I know that they will be great because we'll be together.  Happy Anniversary to the best wife any guy could wish for and to my best friend.  I love you with all my heart and I always will - Ed

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

wow! what a tribute! congrats on seven years!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I got the chills reading that! Im so glad your life has been so great to the both of you! Your family is adorable and I don't doubt that one bit of what your hubby said is true! Your too cute!!! Congrats on seven years!

The Birds said...

Congrats on seven years and with a tribute like that I think Kalisa got pretty lucky too!!! You guys are awesome! Hope you did something special!
~Chandi

The Shirley Family said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! That is such a sweet tribute. You guys are such a great couple and have such a darling family. I hope you guys had a great Christmas. We need to get together.

Janet said...

I think you are both very blessed. You are a wonderful couple and I think you should move to Ephraim!

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Congrats guys!!!

That'll keep him off of the couch for a while =D
n8