Thursday, November 6, 2008

Daxton 9 months old

Little Dax is already nine months old.  He is such a little sweetheart!  He just started saying MaMa.  I love it!!!  He hasn't said DaDa yet and I think Ed is a little jealous.  He weighs 18lbs. 6oz. and already has five teeth.  He is waving and clapping his hands.  What a little bundle of joy!

5 comments:

Callisters said...

Oh my gosh, look at those big blue eyes! He is so cute. Honestly time is flying by, I can't believe he is 9 months old already. My boys both said DaDa first and Olivia said Mama first, I thought it is about time after all the nights I stay up with her and all the pain to get her here, the nursing, etc that she says my name first! Have I mentioned I am super baby hungry?!!!

The Shirley Family said...

Hey really is so adorable. I think he is a good mix of both of you guys. It was really good talking to you the other day. We are super excited for you guys to be here in Dec.

Kelsey said...

He's so cute!

Karly & Greg Palmer said...

How cute! We can't wait for you guys to come home for the Holidays!

Bri or Aaron said...

He is so cute! I love the name Daxton too! My neighbors little boy is Daxton.