Sunday, March 8, 2009

Well, people keep asking to see pictures of our house so here are a few.  The kids are loving having their own rooms and Daxton is finally in a crib after sleeping in a pack n' play for a year.  We are finally getting settled in and are really liking it here.  Ed started his job and seems to really like it.  We are really grateful that he has a job!  We are missing our friends back in Buffalo, but loving the warmer weather here.







15 comments:

kandis said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog! Your house is really cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks great... glad you guys are doing well... Looks like nice weather.. it's been snowing here for 24 hours and still coming... good ol Logan!!

Janet said...

The house is beautiful and we are so happy for you to be settled. Shannon and N8 are really excited about you upcoming vacation.

Kelsey said...

What a beautiful home! It looks really nice! We're also glad that
Ed's liking his job... what kind of vacation does he have... we're going to need to have a Bear Lake reunion again :)

Rieck Family said...

Your house is way pretty! I am glad you are liking it. Hope to see you soon.

Tasha said...

What a beautiful home! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait until we are done with school & can have a place of our own! I'm glad you guys are liking it there!

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Your house looks so nice! I bet you are so happy to finally be in a home and all settled!

The Birds said...

Oh, so fun for you guys!!! Can't wait until that day!! Glad you're loving it!
~Chandi

Anthony and Kristie said...

What a cute house, I love it. All those years of school are finally paying off.

Krystal said...

I was just thinking how I would probably fill up 1 (maybe 2) of those kitchen cabinets :) Wow, it is beautiful. I showed Ben and he said "maybe we should go to Boise". I can't believe the kids have their own rooms- they (and you) deserve it. We miss you all.

Nances said...

I love your house it looks so nice! Did you paint Savannahs room? How are you liking Boise? Are you coming to Tremonton anytime soon? I totally laughed about the st. george comment. We did a lot of crazy things to meet new guys. I;m just so glad that I had you to do all the crazy things with in highschool, we were the perfect pair:)

Callisters said...

It is probably so nice to have your own home, it is so nice. Are you enjoying the Boise area? Ed is proably really enjoying it since there was all the basketball games up there. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Your house in beautiful! We are so excited for you guys. I can't wait for Quinn to be done with school so we can get a house!

Candi & Ezra said...

Wow the house is beautiful! I bet you are going to have so much fun decorating it! I love the pics of the kids you framed...they look awesome! Everyone looks really happy having their own rooms! You guys deserve it!

Johnny and Angela Dayton said...

Fabulous house!!! I am so so so happy for you. I love the kitchen and am so glad you have a dishwasher (not named Kalisa) and a garbage disposal. I can't believe how old your cute little ones are looking. We miss you!