Happy Birthday Ed!!! We love you so much
and can't imagine our lives without you.
Yeah, SPRING is finally here! We are so excited. Dyson has been waiting and waiting for it to warm up. Since the actual first day of spring he has refused to wear long sleeves. It is nice being outside! We have been going to the park and on walks, working in our yard, jumping on the tramp, riding bikes and scooters and having lots of fun. We are still waiting for Daxton to start walking. He is such a happy little guy, just content crawling. The kids had a blast coloring eggs. Daxton wanted to keep dropping, or should I say throwing, the eggs in the dye. As soon as he dropped one in he was ready to do another. We had several spills, cracked eggs, and tears. It was fun!!!



6 comments:
Looks like fun at the Lish home (love your home by the way!)! Daxton looks like a character, I could see him throwing those eggs around. You definitely have your hands full!!! But looks like sooo much fun!
Happy Easter!
I love all the FUN colored eggs on the table! WE still can't wait for SPRING here...we keep getting tricked one day its nice &then cold again! I'm glad it looks & sounds like things are going well for you guys!
I think it is a lot warmer in ID than in UT! I wish spring would visit us! Cute Easter Eggs!
Looks like Ed had a great birthday and the eggs were so cute. Hope all continues to go great for your family. They look so excited with their eggs!
such cute kids kalisa!! glad you guys have some nice weather... it can't decide what to do here!! I need to get into the eggs again... It's not as fun when there aren't little kids around.. we are boring.
Looks like you guys are enjoying that new house! And boy, we wish it would warm up here!
~Chandi
Post a Comment