Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday DAXTON!!!

I can't believe my sweet little baby is already one year old!  Daxton has gotten so big since we moved from Buffalo.  He is crawling everywhere and likes to walk behind his walker.  He has also learned how to squeal when he wants something (like treats).   The thing we love about Daxton is his sweet litttle personality.  He is always happy!  He is very content and can entertain himself (we call that the third child syndrome).  Aso, he still likes to give mom loves.    We love you Dax! 

Dax loves his slide Grandpa and Grandma gave him for his birthday.
Daxton loves fish, so I decided to do a fish cake for him this year. When he sees fish he says, "ish ish."
Dax eating a cupcake at his party. 

8 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow Kalisa you should go into the cake business! Savannah & Daxton's cakes are so cute! You did a great job on them both!!

Rieck Family said...

He is way too cute! Love his eyes! I can't believe he is one!!! Crazy!!

Janet said...

YOU ARE AMAZING AT MAKING CAKES AND THE BIRTHDAY PIX ARE SO CUTE.
BY THE WAY, YOUR SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE IS WONDERFUL!

The Birds said...

Wow! That went by SO fast!! I just remember last year when he was born, thinking how I wished it was me having my baby - and her one year b-day is right around the corner too! He's a doll! Hope things are going well and that you're getting settled into Boise.
~Chandi

Kelsey said...

Oh! Can you believe our babies are 1!? What a cutie! How's Boise? Your house?

Anonymous said...

So cute Kalisa.. it's Tara Blauer... your kids are soo adorable... hope things are well for you!! We were just up in Boise a few months ago at a concert...Its been so fun to find old friends and see what they are up too!! You look great and so happy... drop a line sometime...

Krystal said...

Our little Daxton's all grown up- Dayton's jealous- he wants milk too :) Oh, and just one tooth- so far.

Carolyn said...

I can't believe that this little guy is one already! And I love that he is crawling. I miss you guys! I jusr realized that I am going to need every single week of vaca I get from work so that I can visit my friends who have scattered across the country.

XOXO