Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Savannah!!!



I can't believe my little girl is already 3 years old.  Savannah is such a sweet little girl.  The things we love the most about Savannah are her spunky yet sweet personality, her precious smile that melts your heart, that she calls me Kwees after I don't answer to Mom, her silly contagious laugh, and her hugs and kisses.  We love you Savannah!!!


4 comments:

Janet said...

Thank you for the invitation. All the pictures are so cute. You have such a beautiful family. Shannon and N8 are so excited to see you soon!

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday Savannah and Daxton! We miss you guys and hope the next couple weeks goes well for you. Good luck at work Ed!

Tasha said...

I love Savannah's cake! Good Luck with all the moving, it is never fun! We will be doing the moving process in mid June to Arizona! Life is so crazy sometimes! How fun that Daxton is crawling! I love getting on your blog to see what you guys are up to & to see your cute kids!

Kelsey said...

I love that your mom and Deb gave us matching hats for our girls! She is so dang cute in it! Happy birthday Savvanah!