Monday, July 26, 2010

Pictures of our little Ella Bug






8 comments:

Callisters said...

Cute kids you guys! Hope all is going well...

Anonymous said...

She is adorable Kalisa!!! All your kids are!

Betzy said...

Congratulations! I just happened upon your blog and being as it's been forever since you've been in Buffalo, I was wondering how you all were doing. I'm so happy for you all! (We're expecting our second in February!)

Betzy Norris

Mrs. Budge said...

Hi Kalisa! I tracked you down via someone else's blog. I am trying to get a hold of you girl! I need to get all of your contact information because I'm on the Spirit Squad Board and we are trying to organize information for future reunions. So, if you don't mind shooting me an e-mail or something that would be awesome! I need it by Saturday if possible. karabudge@msn.com

Your little Ella Bug is adorable! It looks like life is treating you well. All the best with the baby.
xo
Kara Budge

Anonymous said...

she's so cute... what a sweet little thing.

Krystal said...

She is adorable and I swear you're family just gets cuter and cuter. How is 4? Hope you're having a fun summer.

Tasha said...

What a cute little girl! I love the newborn stage! It seems it doesn't last long enough though!

Julia Harding said...

Congrats on the baby girl! Ella is beautiful! Glad everyone is enjoying her!