Baby Ella Victoria Lish
Born: July 1st
Weight: 7lbs. 4oz.
I went to the hospital at 10:00 am on July 1st to get induced
and had her at 8:30 that night. It seemed like it took me a long time to
get to a ten, but as far as the delivery it went great.
I forget how much I love newborns. She is the sweetest little thing!
We love her so much and it has been so fun having her in our home.
She is our little angel!
A very proud Daddy!
The kids came to the hospital and they all absolutely
loved the baby. Daxton did not want to let go of her.
Dyson and Savannah were so sweet with her. Savannah
kept asking when we could bring her home.
Leaving the hospital 24 hours after delivery.



11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you guys! She is such a cutie, and I love the name! I am glad to hear that everything went well with the delivery!
Congrats!! she is beautiful. and you look amazing. The name is so cute. I can't believe that you have four kids. They are all so cute. Congrats.
seriously the cutest girl ever, and even cuter all your kids lovin on her.. and hello, did you have her or adopt her???? looks like weren't even pregnant...Congrats.. that's totally awesome... she's adorable.
Another adorable little Lish! Congrats! She is beautiful!
Shannon showed me her picture on her cell phone. She is so cute....we are so happy she is here and you all are well. You have a beautiful family! We are thrilled for all of you!!
Congrats!!!! So happy for you guys!!!
She is such a cute little baby! We are so excited to meet her! The kids all look so cute holding her. You look awesome too! Can't wait to come visit. Love ya!
congrats! she is beautiful! Her hairs seems so much darker then your others kids! and you look great of course!
Wow, you look fantastic for only 24 hours after delivery! I don't know how you do it!!!
Oh, you look great to Kalisa!
~n8 =D
Congrats!! She is beautiful, so cute just like the rest of your kids!! You look amazing too!!
Congratulations, she is beautiful.
Post a Comment