Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A little update

Dyson just graduated from Preschool.  I can't believe how much he has
grown up in the last year!  He says he is excited to start Kindergarten
because he will get to do math.  (I hope he is not disappointed!)

We spent Memorial weekend in Utah with family.  The kids had fun
spending time with their grandparents and cousins.  Dyson and Madison
were inseparable.  


Dyson just finished T-ball.  He was on the Cubs team and he was
lucky to have his Dad as the coach.  I think Ed decided he
is going to take a break from coaching next year.  I agreed!  I 
had a hard time keeping Daxton off the field.  
He couldn't understand why he couldn't play.  

1 comment:

Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...

I love the picture of Ed with the team...because Dax is randomly on top of a garbage can! It made me laugh, he is such a funny little guy!