Thursday, February 4, 2010


I am a GIRL!!!
We are happy to find out that we will be having a baby girl due July 3rd.
The ultrasound went well and the baby looks healthy.  
She was moving everywhere.  It was fun seeing her.  Now we
just need to come up with a name for her.  Any suggestions?

7 comments:

The Birds said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you guys! You guys are getting pretty lucky with balancing out the horomones in your house! Hope you're feeling well.
~Chandi

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

How many times did they have to use a defibrillator on Ed?

n8 =D

Kelsey said...

Charli, Emmery, London, Madalyn,

My two favorite girl names are Ruby and Delilah...

I'm sure you'll name her something adorable!

Anonymous said...

go with an S name so that savannah isn't left out of the letter names... kindof like your whole family has K.... :) so happy for ya

Anthony and Kristie said...

I really like the name Kristie:) I am excited for you guys.

Candi & Ezra said...

Congrats Kalisa!! I am so excited for you to have another girl! You guys make the cutest kids, but I have always been in love with Savannah. She is so adorable, and now you will have two! I am so excited to see her...

kandis said...

how exciting!! congrats!!!