Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday DAXTON!!!
Daxton just turned two years old on February 5th.  We had a 
little party for him when his grandparents came up, unfortunately
he was sick.  Daxton definitely brings life to our family.  He is
full of energy!  He loves Barney and Baby bop.  He is constantly saying
"I want to watch Barney, Mom."  He also loves guns and watching
hunting shows with Ed.  He will say, "Shot big bucks, Dad."  He will walk
around with his gun pretending like he is shooting things.  Daxton is
such a happy-go-lucky kid he has a contagious smile and laugh.  
WE LOVE YOU DAX!!!
Shooting his gun he got from his Nana and Papa.
Sick and sad at his party.
Playing in his playhouse he got for his birthday.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Happy birthday Daxton . . . and Savannah . . . and congrats again on the girl! I think "Krystal" is a great name :). Or for some reason, I think Victoria is cute! We're still trying to decide on our name- better hurry. Dayton loves hunting too and uses everything as a gun to "shoot deer". Talk to you soon!

Kelsey said...

Happy birthday to your cute kids! I am so jealous that Dax is potty trained... Ledg has no clue! :)

Tasha said...

Happy Birthday to your two cute littel kids!! Isn't it so hard to believe how fast they grow up!! I love Savannah's cute cake! Is Savannah so excited to be getting a little sister? How fun another girl! My girls love to watch hunting shows with their dad, I guess he may have to have alittle daughter hunting buddy if we neve get a boy!