Ed had a couple weeks of vacation so we headed down to Utah for some fun!
We started off by having a birthday party for Dyson with his grandparents and cousins.
Dyson, Savannah, and even Daxton had fun helping make this basketball pinata.
Then we headed up to Bear Lake and spent a few days up there with our friends the Bridges. We had a blast!
We made a quick trip down to the Oquirrh Mountian Temple open house with Ed's family. It was beautiful and fun for the kids.
And then we went camping/boating at Twin Lakes. We hadn't been camping for a long time and the kids had so much fun. They loved sleeping in the tent, and surprisingly they slept well.
Even I got out of the boat! (It has been awhile)
Daxton loved all the dirt and rocks.
Ed and the kids caught a lot of bluegill.



8 comments:
Your trip went by too fast, but it was fun to see you. Can't wait till the FAIR!
Fun trip, just bummed we didn't get to see you more. You got some cute pics...Savannah looks just like you it is too cute!
Looks like a FUN Utah trip! We are so bummed because Dave didn't really have a Summer break this year & what little one he had was spent moving & studying for boards! I always love trips home!
Looks like you and your family have been busy! But looks like a blast! Glad to see a couple updates since April:)
I loved all the pictures. Shannon said they had so much fun with you all. N8 said that Shannon and you share a brain (not like you don't have a whole brain.....like you think exactly alike). I know she really has missed you!
Your kids are so dang cute! I can't believe how long Savannah's hair is. She looks so much older now than last time I saw her.
So FUN! We're hoping we have as much fun as you someday:) You all look so cute (tell Ed that includes him- he he). Maybe we'll be in Utah at same time and can meet up- Aug 7th-Aug 26th?
Kalisa..... Hay, I was wondering if you have any of our old dance stuff taped?? I don't have any, except one when we were like 5. I wanted to get some copies if you had any.. let me know... terbear1212@hotmail
Post a Comment