Happy Birthday Dyson! We love you so much and are so grateful to have such a good boy.
You are such a blessing in our lives. Right now basketball is your favorite thing to do. You are always begging Dad to play with you.
I can't believe Dyson is already 5 years old. Ed and I were getting a little teary eyed when we looked back at pictures from the last five years and how much Dyson has grown up, from Salt Lake to Buffalo and now here. It is amazing how fast the last five years have gone by. It has been enjoyable!



7 comments:
Looks like Ed might have him a little basketball star. :)
your family is adorable!! Your kids are so cute. Glad to see things are going well.
What cute pix. I talked to Shannon last night and she said you were all having a great time.
Cute pics. It is hard to believe that you have a 5 year old! I love the cake--holy cow I bet that took forever. Call me if you want to go jogging again, I will eat before so that I don't get sick this time:) Hope Bear Lake's been fun, are you coming to the game Thursday?
What a cute cake! I have a hard time too with Brooklyn being 5 & going to start kindergarten! It seems so crazy!
Happy birthday Dyson! We miss you! that's a SWEET cake!
He's such a cutie! It's hard to believe that five years have gone so fast!
Post a Comment