What cute kiddos you have!! Thanks for sharing those adorable pics!~ChandiPS - My neighbor is a stylist and she said she'd show me how to do my hair that cute way. If she can't teach me I may give you a call for help!!!
Your kids are SO adorable. Savannah looks so much like you--how fun. Dyson looks so cute on his way to preschool--what a little loverboy :)
Very cute kids! Aren't you such a proud mom when you can look at how cute your kids are!!!
Way cute pix!!
YOur kids are so cute. And I swear Daxton keeps getting cuter and cuter. And by the way, I love Savannah's hair. So cute!!!
Love the new pics. We are getting ours done next month, with any luck they will turn out as great as your did! Take care!
Your kids sure are cute, but the yewts are going to look pretty ugly on November 22nd!
The kids look so BIG! And so cute! You are so lucky! And I'm totally getting a pink caddy...I've already sold two things...to Chris' mom!
kalisa you're still as beautiful as ever! your kids are so stinkin cute!sorry about the phone problems :(it was sooo good to catch up with you...finally!here's my emailerin4collins@gmail.com
Love the pictures. I am glad your kids will sit and smiley nicely!! I can not believe how big they are getting.
Wow the kids are getting so big, they are so cute! Your kids are going to be heartbreakers :) We miss you guys and cant wait to see you :)
How much longer until you move to Boise?
Derek! Your blog is darling, along with your cute family. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. TICU misses you! I hope all is well!Katherine
Your kids are so cute! it is so fun to be able to keep up on what is going on with you guys!Tasha
Post a Comment
14 comments:
What cute kiddos you have!! Thanks for sharing those adorable pics!
~Chandi
PS - My neighbor is a stylist and she said she'd show me how to do my hair that cute way. If she can't teach me I may give you a call for help!!!
Your kids are SO adorable. Savannah looks so much like you--how fun. Dyson looks so cute on his way to preschool--what a little loverboy :)
Very cute kids! Aren't you such a proud mom when you can look at how cute your kids are!!!
Way cute pix!!
YOur kids are so cute. And I swear Daxton keeps getting cuter and cuter. And by the way, I love Savannah's hair. So cute!!!
Love the new pics. We are getting ours done next month, with any luck they will turn out as great as your did! Take care!
Your kids sure are cute, but the yewts are going to look pretty ugly on November 22nd!
The kids look so BIG! And so cute! You are so lucky! And I'm totally getting a pink caddy...I've already sold two things...to Chris' mom!
kalisa you're still as beautiful as ever! your kids are so stinkin cute!
sorry about the phone problems :(
it was sooo good to catch up with you...finally!
here's my email
erin4collins@gmail.com
Love the pictures. I am glad your kids will sit and smiley nicely!! I can not believe how big they are getting.
Wow the kids are getting so big, they are so cute! Your kids are going to be heartbreakers :) We miss you guys and cant wait to see you :)
How much longer until you move to Boise?
Derek! Your blog is darling, along with your cute family. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. TICU misses you! I hope all is well!
Katherine
Your kids are so cute! it is so fun to be able to keep up on what is going on with you guys!
Tasha
Post a Comment