Dyson started preschool a few weeks ago and is loving it. We are a little worried because all he talks about is girls in his class... never boys. He is in love with the shyest girl in his class,
Emma. He told me the other day that Emma told his teach that she loves Dyson and Dyson loves her. I asked him if this was true and he said Yes!
Savannah is loving being home with me. She gets all of my attention while Dyson is at school and Daxton is napping. She likes practicing and recognizing her ABC's, I think mostly because she knows that as soon as she is done she gets some chocolate chips (whatever works, right?).



2 comments:
Oh my gosh, that picture of Savannah is absolutely adorable! Your kids are so darn cute! Oh, and apple picking looks so fun!
~Chandi
I can't believe Dyson is old enough to be starting Preschool. I'm glad he likes it. And that picture of Savannah is darling. She is one beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment