
Kristalee (my sister, the day before she delivered), Me and Savannah, Misty (my cousin), Kelsey(my cousin's wife), Kynzie (my sister), and Kimberli(my sister).

Dyson with his cousin Madison.

We were getting ready to leave Bear Lake and Ed put Savannah on his shoulders;
she was so exhausted she feel asleep.
3 comments:
Looks like a fun time at Bear Lake! And that is the first time I have seen a picture of your sister Kristalee. I can't believe she delivered so soon!
Looks like you guys had a great time! It was really fun to see pics of your cute sisters and you!! Oh, and how do you get your hair to do that curly-wavy thing? I'm so tragic at doing hair it's rediculous (sp?) but I love yours in the fair pics - do share your secrets!!
~Chandi
How cute! It is so weird to see the veibell/zundel gang all grown up! I am sure you are ready to move back! The kids are adorable and you look great!
Post a Comment