Happy Birthday Dyson!
Dyson's barn pinata. Dyson had a blast helping me make this pinata. Although, I don't recommend making a pinata unless you have a lot of time on your hands.
Dyson loved his bike helmet he got from his friend Andreas.
One of Dyson's favorite presents, a puzzle map. We call him genius because he loves to learn and has an amazing memory. He can point out all the states on the map and has all the capitals memorized.
Dyson's first pet, Tiger the turtle. Our good friends Ben and Krystal gave this to Dyson for his birthday. He loves it!!!



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Dyson!!! It looks like he had an awesome birthday. I loved the cake and the pinata, you did a great job on both.
Happy Birthday Dyson! Don't you just love four year olds?! Great job on the cake and the pinata. I used to love making cool cakes until the third child came along, then I gave that one up!! So I give it a 10, you are a super women mom!!
WOW, talk about cool parents! I can't believe you made a pinata and 3-D barn cake. You guys are pretty amazing. I was proud of myself for making rice without burning it...way to steal my thunder!
Happy Birthday Dyson!!! I meant to call like 5 times on his birthday, but I kept getting distracted! I think the pinata and cake are very cute!! And way to go on memorizing all the states and capitals!!
Post a Comment