Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cute pics!






8 comments:

Karly & Greg Palmer said...

Daxton looks like a model in that picture! I just love your little family! Greg and I can't wait to have one of our own! I think you did a great job on the pinata. The cake looks great too! Keep the pictures coming so I have something to do during the day!

Callisters said...

Your kids are darling Kalisa!

Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...

My heck! Daxton is huge! I cannot believe this! Your kids look so cute!

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

What cute kids!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so stinking cute! Savannah is such a pretty little girl! I bet you guys are getting so excited to be done!!! We were in Utah for about 3 weeks....pretty sure it didn't feel like it was that long at all!! I can't wait until we can be closer to family again. Boise is a nice place. My aunt and uncle live there and they love it! I think it is beautiful up there and yes it is a ton closer than Buffalo!

The Birds said...

Is he 5 already? Will he start Kindergarten in the fall? Where has time gone??? He's so cute - all of them are! Hope you're not dying of the hot humidity out there in upstate NY!!
~Chandi

Kelsey said...

Ha Ha! Heather told me she found this, and so here we are! Your kiddos are getting so big! Take care! We can't wait to see you guys again!

Bri or Aaron said...

Kalisa! It's Bri! I can't believe I found you. I was just thinking about ya (I've taken up hip-hop and am horrible at it and thought "Kalisa was really good at dancing, I wonder if the instructor knows her."), and I knew you'd have a blog. Funny thing to, is that we know Jeff and Abby. My husband was roommates with Jeff. Anyway, your family looks so cute! I don't have time right now to browse your blog but I promise to get to it later. You look so cute!!