Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our date

While we were in Utah we went on a date (for the first time in a long time).
We doubled with Ed's cousin and wife. We went out to eat and then
bowling. It was a lot of fun! Check out Ed's bowling score. Not to mention, the
strike you see on my row Ed actually bowled for me--I was feeding Daxton.
I think he needs to give up golf and join the bowling league.

4 comments:

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Kalisa you look so cute and already back to your skinny self!! I'm glad you and Ed got to go out on a date and spend some time together!!

Nances said...

Cute pics! I love your kids at the wedding. It was fun getting to hang out with you a little bit, but it makes me wish you were going to live here!

Karly & Greg Palmer said...

Hey guys! We miss you guys! Can't wait to move home and hopefully see you guys alot more after Ed graduates!

Rieck Family said...

Hey, I just heard your little one has RSV or bronchiolitis,whatever they are calling it. I am not sure you will have time to look at this, but I am so sorry. I really feel for you. Good luck with everything. I hope he gets feeling better.