Man, he is so cute and I love his hair. He looks so happy... What a handsome little guy
He is so cute, you kids are darling! They do grow up so fast, it's depressing, my little guy is now 10 months!
I think Dax looks is looking more and more like Savannah! He is such a cutie!!
He is so cute!! I can't believe he is already 3 months.
He is so cute. Okay, you are in Treetown we had better hang out soon, so that I can see your cute kids.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Man, he is so cute and I love his hair. He looks so happy... What a handsome little guy
He is so cute, you kids are darling! They do grow up so fast, it's depressing, my little guy is now 10 months!
I think Dax looks is looking more and more like Savannah! He is such a cutie!!
He is so cute!! I can't believe he is already 3 months.
He is so cute. Okay, you are in Treetown we had better hang out soon, so that I can see your cute kids.
Post a Comment