Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween




Dyson was a lion and Savannah was a princess this year for Halloween.
They had a lot of fun trick-or-treating with their friend Andreas (the chicken).
Ed missed out on Halloween, he is gone to Syracuse doing a clinical rotation.
Since Halloween all the kids want to do is eat candy. All day Savannah says "Sack" or "Treat."


9 comments:

Rieck Family said...

Sooo Cute!! Looks like they were alot happier than Presli on Halloween! You look cute as ever. I need to see the belly!!!

Callisters said...

Very cute Kalisa, halloween is so much fun! Amen Kalli, we want proof you are expecting! In past pictures it doesn't even look like number 3 is on the way!

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Sweet costumes! Ed I know how you feel about missing out on Halloween!

Good luck getting them off of the sugar high!

The Shirley Family said...

Dyson and Savannah look so cute in their costumes. Dyson looks like he is always a happy little guy, and Savannah makes one beautiful little Princess.

The Whites said...

The kids look so cute in their costumes. Jared and I think Dyson looks like the lion on wizard of Oz. Savannah looks just like you! I'm sure Ed felt bad missing Halloween. It's so fun to see how excited the kids get.

Unknown said...

I've just been working and enjoying life!

Your kids look so cute dressed up. You should have dressed up with 'em!

Malizia's said...

So cute.. I agree with Kalli and Courtney, Kalisa you look so cute and happy.. Glad you had a happy halloween..

Harmony said...

I'm so glad that you made your blog public. It's so fun to see your cute kids. That little Savannah looks just like you! You are all very cute. Last time I saw you was at Tim and Kim's and you were pregnent with Dyson. It's fun to see how much things have changed. congratulations on the little one on the way. Happy Thanksgiving!

Jamie and Brady said...

Hey we are trying to get addresses together for Christmas. Please respond asap to jamieleelewis_1@hotmail.com. Thanks a ton!