Can your kids get any cuter? I love that first pic. Dyson's smile and Savannah's pig tails are so cute. I can't believe how much older Savannah looks. I'm loving all the new posts.
Love the new posts! Dyson and Savannah are so cute. I wish you were still close to go walking with in the mornings. You look so good, you need to post a pic of a side view, cause you don't look that prego yet. I love the new layout. How did you do it? Love ya!
I just went back and read that you are living in Buffalo. We were there last year at this time because Jayson got into Cornell and we wanted to check it out, but first we stayed with one of his cousins who is also going to UB to be a dentist. Anyways we ended up in Seattle instead going to UW, and I can't complain it's beautiful here and the weather's great. I hope you guys don't get any crazy storms like last year, and if you need a nice place to visit you should check out Ithica if you haven't already, it's beautiful. Okay a lot of rambling sorry...bye!
I came across your blog. Your kids are so cute! Savannah looks just like you Kalisa and your little boy is a total mix of you both.
Congratulations on being in your final year of grad school, I am sure that is a great feeling! I hope all is well with you. View our blog at: taylorandmarisha.blogspot.com
Hey you! Krista sent me her blog info and I noticed you were a contact on her blog so it was so fun to find yours too! Your kids are super cute and congrats on the upcoming #3! Preston also asked me the other day if I had your phone number because he'd really like to talk to Ed about school. He's getting really close to having to start applying and he wanted an insiders view on everything. You can just email it to me at auntchandi@hotmail.com It sounds like you guys are doing well. If you want to leave your address with your number we'd love to send a Christmas card! Happy Holidays! ~Chandi
Hey you! Krista sent me her blog info and I noticed you were a contact on her blog so it was so fun to find yours too! Your kids are super cute and congrats on the upcoming #3! Preston also asked me the other day if I had your phone number because he'd really like to talk to Ed about school. He's getting really close to having to start applying and he wanted an insiders view on everything. You can just email it to me at auntchandi@hotmail.com It sounds like you guys are doing well. If you want to leave your address with your number we'd love to send a Christmas card! Happy Holidays! ~Chandi
Hey you! Krista sent me info about her blog awhile ago and I saw that your blog link was on hers, so it was fun for me to find yours as well! Your kids are so cute! The last time I saw you was when Dyson was less than a year old at my baby shower for Madalyn. My how time flies!! Congrats too on baby #3! Preston actually asked me the other day if I had your number. He's getting really close to start applying for schools and he wanted to talk to Ed to get an insiders view about it all. Anyway, would you mind emailing me your number? Also, if you want you can include your address cause I'd love to send you a Christmas card too. My email is auntchandi@hotmail.com. It was so fun to see your cute family and read about how well you're all doing. Happy Holidays! ~Chandi
14 comments:
Can your kids get any cuter? I love that first pic. Dyson's smile and Savannah's pig tails are so cute. I can't believe how much older Savannah looks. I'm loving all the new posts.
Savannah's hair reminds me of Janessa's at that age. Maybe that is where the similarities in personality come from!
I love the before and after. I love little girls hair in the morning! Laney's needs a rake to get through all the knots!
Your kids are darling! Savannah looks so much like you Kalisa and I can't decide if Dyson looks like Ed or is just a good mix?!
So stinkin cute!! It's amazing how different they look inthe morning before they are ready!!! How do you get cute backgrounds on your blog???
Love the new posts! Dyson and Savannah are so cute. I wish you were still close to go walking with in the mornings. You look so good, you need to post a pic of a side view, cause you don't look that prego yet. I love the new layout. How did you do it?
Love ya!
Hey guys, its JeriAnn. I just came across you blog. Your kids are beautiful! Its good to see you're doing well. Take care!
I just went back and read that you are living in Buffalo. We were there last year at this time because Jayson got into Cornell and we wanted to check it out, but first we stayed with one of his cousins who is also going to UB to be a dentist. Anyways we ended up in Seattle instead going to UW, and I can't complain it's beautiful here and the weather's great. I hope you guys don't get any crazy storms like last year, and if you need a nice place to visit you should check out Ithica if you haven't already, it's beautiful. Okay a lot of rambling sorry...bye!
I came across your blog. Your kids are so cute! Savannah looks just like you Kalisa and your little boy is a total mix of you both.
Congratulations on being in your final year of grad school, I am sure that is a great feeling! I hope all is well with you. View our blog at: taylorandmarisha.blogspot.com
Hey Kalisa,
I just tagged you, see my blog for more details.
Hey you! Krista sent me her blog info and I noticed you were a contact on her blog so it was so fun to find yours too! Your kids are super cute and congrats on the upcoming #3! Preston also asked me the other day if I had your phone number because he'd really like to talk to Ed about school. He's getting really close to having to start applying and he wanted an insiders view on everything. You can just email it to me at auntchandi@hotmail.com It sounds like you guys are doing well. If you want to leave your address with your number we'd love to send a Christmas card! Happy Holidays!
~Chandi
Hey you! Krista sent me her blog info and I noticed you were a contact on her blog so it was so fun to find yours too! Your kids are super cute and congrats on the upcoming #3! Preston also asked me the other day if I had your phone number because he'd really like to talk to Ed about school. He's getting really close to having to start applying and he wanted an insiders view on everything. You can just email it to me at auntchandi@hotmail.com It sounds like you guys are doing well. If you want to leave your address with your number we'd love to send a Christmas card! Happy Holidays!
~Chandi
Hey you! Krista sent me info about her blog awhile ago and I saw that your blog link was on hers, so it was fun for me to find yours as well! Your kids are so cute! The last time I saw you was when Dyson was less than a year old at my baby shower for Madalyn. My how time flies!! Congrats too on baby #3! Preston actually asked me the other day if I had your number. He's getting really close to start applying for schools and he wanted to talk to Ed to get an insiders view about it all. Anyway, would you mind emailing me your number? Also, if you want you can include your address cause I'd love to send you a Christmas card too. My email is auntchandi@hotmail.com. It was so fun to see your cute family and read about how well you're all doing. Happy Holidays!
~Chandi
Ok, sorry about the three posts! I OBVIOUSLY haven't figured this blog stuff out yet!!! So sorry!
~Chandi
Post a Comment