Sunday, September 16, 2007

Summer Pictures





3 comments:

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Oh my word! Savannah is getting so big! It almost looks like you have twins in your family picture. I think the pictures look great!

The Shirley Family said...

You guys are the cutest family!! Dyson is so handsome, and Savannah is so dang cute. Savannah's smile is so contagious.

That is so great you are having another boy. Tim and I are excited for you guys!!

The Whites said...

Hi guys, I'm just up in the night feeding Trey (the only time I have to check e-mail). Your blog is so cute! I can't believe how much Savannah has changed and Dyson looks so much more grown up. Your family picture and other professional pictures turned out so cute! Kalisa, you look great pregnant! I miss you guys a ton! Hopefully we will see you in the spring. Our blog is jaredandkimwhite.blogspot.com. We haven't done much to it yet, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll get around to it. Love you guys!