Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Church history trip





9 comments:

Callisters said...

Hello Kalisa and Ed! I am so glad that I found your blog. This is such a fun way to keep in touch with other people. I heard you are expecting number three- a little boy? Little boys are lots of fun, but so are little girls. Our little girl is almost 1, Marcus just turned 5, and then Alec is 3 (I think he just a week older then your little guy). Aren't you guys almost to your six year anniversary like us? Can you believe that we somehow managed to get three kids your six short years?!!! Wouldn't change it for the world though. You will have to check out our families blog and then we can hopefully stay in touch. Hey has Kim had her baby? What is it and what is the name? Talk to you later.
www.thecallistercrew.blogspot.com
Courtney Callister

Callisters said...

P.S. Your kids are darling!!!

Jamie and Brady said...

Eduardo and Kalisa! It has been forever! Good thing you guys have a blog. Congrats on your aswome family. Ed, your dad was awsome on trek, what a good guy. Well it is great to see you are doing well. Keep in touch.

Rieck Family said...

I can't believe how big Savannah is getting. She is so cute. (Dyson too.) When are you due again?

Nances said...

Kalisa!! Yeah for baby boy! That'll be fun. What names are you thinking of? Looks like your church history tour was fun. They did start building the hospital..they said it still looks like late next fall. There is a house 1 away from us for sale...Ed would just have to skip to work. Keep me updated. Are you coming out for Turkey day or just Christmas?
Luv ya-Krista

Unknown said...

Girlie! You are still as cute as ever and you're family is very adorable. Anyways I came across your blog and wanted to say hi!

Smooches,
Sothea

Malizia's said...

Hey Guys.. I have been wondering what you have been up too? Your kids are so cute. Savannah looks just like Kalisa... So cute! Dyson has a smile to die for! We visited the church history sites not long ago. It was so amazing. It makes a lot more sense when reading the scriptures now that I have seen the places. It's crazy that you have been in the same place that Joseph Smith has been??
Hope your winter is a little easier on you’re this year. Last year looked like a mess up there?
I can't wait to stay in touch through the blogging world! You can check us out at www.maliziaclan.blogspot.com
See ya,
Sadie

Callisters said...

Kalisa- Please help! I must be a dork because I know how to add one page of background, but how did you add the mauve color of the print paper. Please help!!! THanks Courtney

Callisters said...

Kalisa-my email address is callisterfamily@hotmail.com
Thanks so much for your help. Hope you don't mind that I add you guys to my blog list. Good luck with everything. I hope your 3rd pregnancy is not as hard as mine was. Wow these babies sure can get the best out of your bodies! I honestly didn't know that I could stretch in so many ways!