Sunday, January 10, 2010

YEAH...Dax is potty trained!

Well, I am FINALLY starting to feel better so I decided it was time 
to get Daxton potty trained and have a break from changing diapers before the next one comes.  (By-the-way, I am pregnant and due July 3rd.  We are extremely excited for baby #4!) 
 I was surprised at how fast he picked it up.  He is a little more wild than the other two, so I was worried.  He is hilarious!  The other day he said, "Mama poop" so I put him on
the toilet and then left.  A couple seconds later he is saying "Mama Mama"  I go 
back in and say "Did you poop?"  he nods his head and claps and then says, "WHOA!"  
Sure enough he had gone.  

Daxton after eating a fun dip on the toilet.

11 comments:

Tasha said...

Yay for Daxton & for you!! It is so nice once the potty training is over!! Congrats on baby #4! I'm glad you are feeling bettter! I agree having kids makes Christmas so much FUN! I love your family pictures so cute!

Heidi said...

Congrats on your new baby! I don't know if I could do three and you are on #4! That is awesome. it is always nice to only have one to change and buy diapers for. Your family is so cute. Next time you come up to utah we will have to get together, it has been forever since I have talked to you. Hope everything goes well with your pregnancy.

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Hooray Dax!!

Janet said...

You and Shannon really do think alike!!!!

kandis said...

Congrats! That's so exciting for you guys!!

The Shirley Family said...

Kalisa, I'm glad you are starting to feel better. Seriously you are super mom. Way to go and getting Dax potty trained. That is awesome Dax did so well. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I will call you soon so we can chat.

Callisters said...

Congrats on #4, you will love it! It is wonderful to have him potty trianed, it is nice to only have one in diapers! I am having a hard time getting back into the diaper thing, I went to long with no one diapers. I forget all the time to check the diaper bag for diapers before we leave the house, not a good thing!

The Birds said...

Wow! You guys are rock stars!! I wasn't even going to attempt until after the baby was born, but you've motivated me to maybe rethink my gameplan! That is awesome!!! And Congrats by the way! I heard that you were a while back, but was waiting for a confirmation!!! Hope things continue to go well!
~Chandi

Nances said...

You are amazing!! how nice to have a few months off of diapers. I love the pics!! You coming up anytime soon?

Nances said...

You are amazing!! how nice to have a few months off of diapers. I love the pics!! You coming up anytime soon?

Anthony and Kristie said...

Congratulations, I am so excited for you guys. I can't believe Dax is potty trained you are amazing Kalisa.