Dyson just got an early birthday present, his bike. He loves it! He cracks us up because he is so slow and very cautious. When he first got it he would get off the bike and push it over every bump and he would not ride it if it was windy out. He has since gotten a LITTLE braver.
Cute pics! That makes me laugh how cautios Dyson is...it's so cute! How is Daxton? That's scary, I hope he's doing better. So Kim told me about a possible Brigham job. Any news yet? That would be super fun!
3 comments:
If we buy the house will you guys move next door to us and commute to Ed's job?
We love the new pictures! Daxton is so adorable! I hope he gets feeling better soon! Tell everyone hello! We miss you guys!
Cute pics! That makes me laugh how cautios Dyson is...it's so cute! How is Daxton? That's scary, I hope he's doing better.
So Kim told me about a possible Brigham job. Any news yet? That would be super fun!
Post a Comment