I would have to agree, very cute kids!
I gotta say that I love Daxton and Dyson's hair do's!
Hey Ed! What a cute little family! Congrats! - Amy
You guys have the cutest kids EVER!
Cute pictures! It was good to see you too in Utah. Hope all is well.
They really are adorable. Daxton is such a cute baby!
Oh..They are so cute. They all have cutest smiles. Keep them coming!!!
You really do have the cutest kids. I wish you guys lived in Utah so we could hang out. Maybe one day. We will keep our fingers crossed that Ed will work at the American Fork Hospital :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I would have to agree, very cute kids!
I gotta say that I love Daxton and Dyson's hair do's!
Hey Ed! What a cute little family! Congrats! - Amy
You guys have the cutest kids EVER!
Cute pictures! It was good to see you too in Utah. Hope all is well.
They really are adorable. Daxton is such a cute baby!
Oh..They are so cute. They all have cutest smiles. Keep them coming!!!
You really do have the cutest kids. I wish you guys lived in Utah so we could hang out. Maybe one day. We will keep our fingers crossed that Ed will work at the American Fork Hospital :)
Post a Comment